We believe in authentic and meaningful brands while highlighting the strength and uniqueness of them. HUBSO is a one-stop D2C-hub for influencers who want to establish their own brand and get a seamless procedure including production, marketing and e-commerce solutions. Our organization is in rapid growth and in Q1 of 2021 we signed our first international partnership. HUBSO is building a D2C sale driven business based on unique brands with organic growth. We’re also driving the change in the industry of retail and e-commerce, by creating brands based on the ambassador and his/her following.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of developing the future of e-commerce and brand building on an international scale. Today we represent brands within segments such as beauty, fashion, accessories and merchandise and we’re looking to complement our team with an individual with an eye for details and good textile knowledge and preferably with previous buying experience. You will work closely with our Head Buyer to develop current collections. You need to be an ambitious multitasker that assists the Head Buyer with various tasks such as communicating with our ware-house, custom support, sample handling, package handling, sourcing new suppliers as well as maintaining a good relationship with our current suppliers. It is helpful to have an interest in fashion and you need to be an organized individual but with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment. You have a positive, problem solving attitude, and a strong will to learn and develop. At HUBSO we’re all about working dedicated towards our goals, but it is as important to feel good, do good and have fun along the way!
What will you do?
- Reviewing samples, measuring and feedback with comments to suppliers.
- Daily communication with our suppliers.
- Sourcing of new suppliers in all product categories.
- Preparing and participating in fittings.
- Supporting in ad-hoc administrative work.
- Monitoring incoming deliveries.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing packages at the office.
- Providing support to the team with day to day operations.
This is a great opportunity for a productive, organized and hands-on individual to take ownership of a portfolio of brands, ensuring their development and success within sales and collaborations with external partners and platforms. This will include marketing tactics, creative thinking and developing strategies for growth. Your success will be based on your ability to adapt to what differentiates our brands to find a unique sales formula for each brand and product.
What You Bring to the Party
- 1+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people and brands.
- Knowledge in Shopify is a plus.
- Microsoft Software; Great knowledge in Excel.
- Microsoft Software; Knowledge in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and related programs.
- Most importantly, you should have a passion and immense interest in buying, textiles and logistics.
Bachelor’s Degree in textiles with a focus on purchase and product development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com