We believe in authentic and meaningful brands while highlighting the strength and uniqueness of each of our brands. HUBSO is a one-stop hub for influencers who want to establish their own brand and get a seamless procedure, including production, marketing, and e-commerce solutions. Our organization is in rapid growth, and in Q1 of 2021, we signed our first international partnership.
HUBSO is building a D2C sales-driven business based on unique brands with organic growth. HUBSO is also driving the change in retail and e-commerce by creating brands based on the ambassador and their following.
We are looking for someone who wants to develop the future of e-commerce and brand building on an international scale. Today we represent brands within segments such as beauty, fashion, accessories, and merchandise. We’re looking to complement our team with an individual passionate about sales development and innovative e-commerce solutions driving sales. The primary task would be to find and scale sales channels outside the influencers and the brand’s platforms to find new potential customers.
The E-commerce Sales Manager is responsible for driving growth and development for the brand. This by strategically building sales through online marketing venues and actively working with search engine optimization, advertising, and marketing. At HUBSO, we’re all about dedicated work towards our goals, but it is also essential to feel good, do good and have fun along the way!
Are you our next growth hacker?
Who are you, and what will you do?
- We are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will enthusiastically take on many responsibilities to take HUBSO to the next level.
- Develop and execute E-commerce sales strategies to meet budget and growth targets.
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- A person who rather tries and fails than is prestigious and afraid of failure.
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and monthly sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information.
- Analyze sales, conversation rate, page views, costs, etc.to determine why certain products are trending up or down, clearly articulate observations and propose strategies and sales actions to troubleshoot problems.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly sales reports for all Brands, coordinating with our finance team and COO to ensure we are showing an accurate P&L while working closely with the rest of the team to plan your coming sales strategies.
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
- Adaptable and flexible; but more importantly an authentic and positive person who will add to our already great culture in the relatively small organization.
This is a great opportunity for a productive, organized and hands-on individual to take ownership of a portfolio of brands, ensuring their development and success within sales and collaborations with external partners and platforms. This will include marketing tactics, creative thinking and developing strategies for growth.
Your success will be based on your ability to adapt to what differentiates our brands to find a unique sales formula for each brand and product.
What You Bring to the Party
- 1+ years of e-commerce, digital marketing and online sales experience.
- 1+ years e-commerce experience in Apparel and Accessories, wholesale/retail or other fast-paced environments is preferred.
- Experience within SEO, SEA, SEM.
- Experience of working with UX & UI for products and websites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects.
Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people and brands.
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and related programs.
- Most importantly, you should have a passion and immense interest in e-commerce, marketing and sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, sales or related fields.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com