Temporary Employment; August – December 2021, with the possibility of extension.
We believe in authentic and meaningful brands while highlighting the strength and uniqueness of them. HUBSO is a one-stop D2C-hub for influencers who want to establish their own brand and get a seamless procedure including production, marketing and e-commerce solutions. Our organization is in rapid growth and in Q1 of 2021 we signed our first international partnership.
HUBSO is building a D2C sale driven business based on unique brands with organic growth. We’re also driving the change in the industry of retail and e-commerce, by creating brands based on the ambassador and it´s following.
Temporary Employment; August – December 2021
60% employment – Possible to increase weekly hours depending on work-load.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Graphic Designer with a serious flair and talent for content creation who wants to be a part of developing the future of e-commerce and brand building on an international scale. Are you ready to join our fast-growing hub at an important stage in our company’s development and actively contribute to pushing the boundaries in terms of the content and graphic material we produce? In that case be eager to find new and innovative ways to visually communicate with our consumers. You’ll have a variety of projects across different sales channels including web, socials, print, identity and brand work as well as online advertising.
The primary role of the Graphic Designer/Content Creator is to work with the goal and mind-set to create content and design that will generate sales across all sales channels. As a part of our design team you should have a genuine passion for all kinds of digital content from Instagram material to website layouts, copy-writing and visual brand identities – you should enjoy all ways to engage consumers online with data driven content. At HUBSO we’re all about working dedicated towards our goals, but it is as important to feel good, do good and have fun along the way!
Who are you and what will you do:
- We are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will enthusiastically take on responsibilities to visually and creatively take HUBSO to the next level.
- Stay on top of design and SoMe trends in the digital world and come up with new and fresh ideas for your work on a regular basis.
- Develop and execute content strategies and material for our SoMe platforms and our online shops as well as support our current design team with campaign material such as art-work, newsletters, print creating etc.
- Dive deep into our brands’ different identities online and on SoMe to create engaging and innovative content.
- Have the ability to take ideas and transform them into actual concepts, campaigns and visual material.
- A person who rather tries and fails than is prestigious and afraid of failure.
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and monthly creative meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial material that can enhance sales and drive traffic and engagement.
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Adaptable and flexible; but more importantly an authentic and positive person who will add to our already great culture in this relatively small organization.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Art-work for product packaging
- Mock-ups for product packaging
- Branding/Graphic profiles
- Moving content/Video editing
- Photo editing
- Knowledge in web-design is a plus
- Previous knowledge in photography is a plus
This is a great opportunity for a productive, creative and organized individual to work on a portfolio of different brands, ensuring that the content we create is appropriate and imaginative while also targeting the right customer for each brand. Your daily duties will include creating content for socials, putting newsletters together, attending shoots, building websites and working on art-works and mock-ups for different kinds of product packaging. Your success will be based on your ability to adapt to what differentiates the brands, and find daily inspiration to create all kinds of different products from T-shirt prints to make-up packaging. Join this driven team that is reaching for the stars to find new and exciting ways to drive the change within influencer marketing and branding.
What You Bring to the Party
- 1+ years experience working in content creation or marketing positions, with a proven track record of SoMe management.
- 2+ years professional experience as a Graphic Designer, Content Creator or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Familiarity with basic video editing is beneficial.
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people and brands.
- Adobe Software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign (etc.).
- Most importantly, you should have a passion and immense interest for design and content creating.
- Attached portfolio with application is a big plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related fields.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org