We believe in authentic and meaningful brands, highlighting the strength and uniqueness of each of them. HUBSO is a one-stop hub for influencers who want to establish their brand and get a seamless process including production, marketing, and e-commerce solutions. Our organization is in rapid growth and 2022 one of our main focuses is international expansion.
HUBSO is building a D2C sales-driven business based on unique brands with organic growth. We are driving the change in the industry of retail and e-commerce, by creating brands based on the ambassador and its following.
In your role as Head of Finance, you will work closely with the company’s CEO, and based on the company will develop as planned and reach thereto connected value increase, next step for you could be to become the CFO of HUBSO Group. And if your employment develops as expected, you will be offered a possibility to participate in the future value increase of the company through the participation in the tailored incentive program for key employees of the HUBSO Group.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of developing the future of e-commerce and brand building on an international scale. Today we represent brands within segments such as beauty, fashion, and accessories and we’re looking to complement our team with an individual that has a passion for financial control and all things relating to cash flow, financial planning, and reporting, and analyzing. As a Head of Finance at HUBSO you will be working on a range of brands and company structures and will be asked to handle all financial actions, budgeting, and questions for these.
You will be fully responsible for managing the financial actions of the company and duties will include tracking cash flow, putting budgets together as well as analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
The Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring that the company’s financial reports are accurate and completed according to the deadline. You will provide useful insights to us and suggest financial recommendations based on your analysis.
At HUBSO we’re all about working dedicated towards our goals, but it is as important to feel good, do good and have fun along the way! Are you our next financial star?
Who are you and what will you do?
- Financial reports including stock market reports and interim reports.
- Significant input in the company’s investments, capital structure, and how the company manages its income and expenses.
- Managing budgets while communicating with the company’s banking and insurance partners, and advising CEO and COO on strategic matters relating to company finances.
- Forecasting, cost-benefit analysis, and obtaining funding as well as investor communications.
- Ensuring that budgets for marketing activities and buyings, as well as other expenses, are reasonable and feasible.
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and monthly meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information.
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT-related procedures.
- Financial reporting to the CEO and board.
- Annual report and year-end closing process.
- Invoice processing and receipt accounting.
- Adaptable and flexible, but more importantly an authentic and positive person who will add to our already great culture in the relatively small organization.
This is a great opportunity for a productive, organized, and hands-on individual to take ownership of all financial handling for a young and driven company on the rise. Ensure that all brands’ financial state is constantly overseen and is given all necessary tools to financially succeed. Your success will be based on your ability to handle a portfolio of different brands as well as subsidiaries, all with different financial possibilities and outlooks but with the same goal!
What You Bring to the Party
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar role.
- Strong communication skills (English and Swedish).
- Be a self-starter who can work on your initiative.
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and related programs.
- Must have an academic and professional background in finances, economics, and/or analysis.
- Graduate degree in finance or economics and accounting.
- Experience of working with public companies is not a requirement, but a plus. Knowledge, experience, and interest in the stock exchange and listed companies will be beneficial.
Start: Jan 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org